Friday, July 2, 2010

34 weeks


How far? 34 weeks

How big is Baby? Based on where they were two weeks ago and that they should grow about half a pound a week they should be Paisley 5lbs and Parker 5lbs 14oz

Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds

Maternity clothes? 100% of the time!

Stretch marks? Have 3 new ones total

Sleep: whats that?! Not getting much at all these days! Up every two hours to pee doesn't help!

Best moment this week: Hearing Paisley and Parker's heartbeats

Movement: Someone is kicking or rolling ect ALL the time! :)

Food cravings: Fruit!, Water,good sweet tea, fresh corn on the cob , Lemon aid yummy!

Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!

Labor Signs: This has changed a LOT! I have contractions everyday and some really hurt! Today I had 3 kinda bad ones that were 7 mins apart and would have called Dr if I had anymore but they quit. I was checked Wednesday and big fat NOTHING! So all these for nothing!

Belly Button in or out? In but starting to be flat so it may pop!

What I am looking forward to: July 28th!!

Milestones: 34 weeks is the first goal with twins and we are there! And in two weeks (36) they will be full term!

No comments: