Friday, July 16, 2010

More Birthday!

Madison on her birthday with her new ABCD movie
Showing how old she is 3!!!
Her new swim barbies ! ~ See the fan in the back yeah we had a week + where our downstairs air didn't work so we had 3 fan on us at night! Thank God it is fixed now!!
Put on your sun glasses!!
On our way to Pop and Mammy's to go swimming!!
Birthday cake at home
Her special dolls from Daddy! Woody, Jessie ,and Lot's o bear
Woody and Jessie!!
Daddy and Madison playing with her new dolls! He said I couldn't put these photos of him playing dolls on face book but didn't say I couldn't put them on my blog ;)


Madison real birthday was July 11 hers starts out an almost full week of birthdays in our family! The day after hers is our niece Ava's birthday(who also turned 3) then the 13th is Jason's(31!!) and then the 15th is Aunt Jo Ellyn's Birthday(60!)! For her birthday Daddy had to work so Dave, Mom , Pop and I took her swimming then we came home and when her Daddy got off work we (with Papa) took her to Ortega's her fave place to eat!! Then home for birthday cake! I think she had a great day!!

No comments: