So I was reading one of the blogs I follow and she did this post and it is all about the crazy comments she gets about her Fraternal twin girls. Well it made me laugh and made me think about ALL the crazy stuff I have heard already and Paisley and Parker aren't even HERE yet!? Oh man what's it going to be like when they ARE Here!!?? So here are a few of things we or at least I have heard:
~When people see me they ask "How much longer?" I tell them there eyes POP out THEN I say "OH and it's Twins" Then I get one or more of these:
1) OH MY better YOU than ME!! ~ I just smile what DO you say to that?? Yes I think so?
2)OH are they your first? ME: No we have a 3y/o THEM: OH you ARE going to have your hands full! ME: better FULL than empty!!
3) Do twins run in your family? Yes they DO!! Sometimes I add that these twins will be the 5th set of boy/girl (there for Fraternal) twins in my family! And yes ALL on my moms side! My grandmother, her mother, her mother ect.. and all the second or third pregnancy ( See ALL other women at least on moms side are super fertile but NOT me!)
3 B) Some even DARE to still ask (even after asking if twins are in my family) ask So did you have to do them Drugs?? (YES this WAS asked by get this a 80 y/o woman who I see maybe twice a year at a BBQ!) I don't care to share my story and I am NOT ashamed WHY would I be!? But really? Really? I would NEVER ask someone that!
4) Do you know what you are having? ~ Yes a Boy and a Girl! ~OH how great! Now you can stop! ~ AHH Well we also have a little girl ~ Oh well that works too!
So should we send Madison back? So that we Only have one of each? And last I checked Jason and I are paying for these kids so what IF we aren't done?? We are but still!!
5) So ask this with out asking #4 but some ask even after: Do you know if they are Identical? ~ No they are Fraternal ~ How do you know? ~ Well because one is a Girl and one is a Boy. ~So can't they still be identical? ~ (at this point I am sure I give them the MAN your a Dumb ASS Look) umm NO like I said one is a GIRL and one is a BOY ~ ( I am NOT joking about this people) Yeah but still they COULD be right? ~ at this point I said your right they ARE Identical just HER penis fell off! ~That Normally stops it :)
6) This one isn't something said to me but that my mom over heard a lady say as I walked by. That anit no normal pregnancy! To witch my mom looked at her and held up two fingers. And the Lady goes OH MY TWINS!
I have been asked ALL sorts of stuff like How do I put on my shoes? ~Flip flops ;) How do I get out of bed? ~ That is not so easy but I do! And a few others and some of these not only come from family (to witch I don't mind) but strangers (to witch I DO)
I be fair (I guess) I went to the Dr today but not My Dr because he is out of town and where my Dr normally does an u/s and that kinda that this Dr didn't he did the Doppler and checked there heartbeats and then he measured my belly (can't remember what that is called) and I measure at 43weeks!! WOW right??!! 43!! So I am like 3 weeks over due! HA! Anyway I have been having a lot of contractions B/Hicks but still yesterday a lot of them hurt! Not like the super bad just hurt so he also checked me (umm yeah nice to meet you too! ) and NOTHING!! He said he didn't feel like he needed to see me next week (My Dr will still be gone) and that unless I have 4-6 (kinda Low I think??) contractions that hurt in an hour or I am worried or scared or need something that my Dr will see me in two weeks! He doesn't feel I will go into labor in the next two weeks. That will put me at 36 weeks (as I am at 34 now) and that is full term for twins! My goal when I found out I was pregnant with twins was/is 38 weeks and that's where the c-section is set for but right NOW I am saying at 36 I will see how I feel! I am not just like oh gosh I am SO done! But I am uncomfortable and getting more so everyday but I know every day in is SO good for Paisley and Parker and They are who matters! As of now we are still going for the 28th but my go sooner! These are Big twins! At this point they should be about 5 pounds and 5 pounds 14 oz (Dr said at this point they grow about 1/2 pound a week so that's where I get those weights adding one pound to where they were two weeks ago) SO we will see four more weeks will put them at about 7 and 8 pounds that's 15 pounds of baby not counting all the other "baby stuff"
No comments:
Post a Comment