Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July!

Madison in her star dress from Aunt Dana
Ready to jump
Swimming
Jumping off the side
Drew Noah and Madison

My brothers Dan and David and Jason's back. I think they were either waiting on food or the kids to be ready to go swim!


So this Fourth of July (like all others the last 5 years or so) we went down to my Mom and Step Dads for swimming, food, family and friends! Terry (my step dad) always cooks a TON of food!! Hamburgers ,Hot dogs, ribs, BBQ, pork and LOTS more! We all always enjoy the food and always eat to much! We also enjoy the pool before we eat. After the food is cooked we pray then do what I am SURE everyone does we call the HOGS! HA! Terry has the Hog mans hog pin in Little Rock so it's just part of it ;) In the past after we leave Jason and I (and the last few years Madison) go to the river and watch fireworks but this year we were ALL just so tired and I was swollen so we just went home. Good thing we did a church down the road shot off fireworks and Madison was scared by how loud they were don't think she would have done well! OH well we had a wonderful Fourth just the same!

No comments: