How far? 37 weeks
How big is Baby? As of yesterday u/s showed Parker at 6 lbs 15 oz and Paisley at 6 lbs 6 oz she did say that they are both bigger than that because she couldn't get a good read on either because they are so big and there is no room!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? 100% of the time!
Stretch marks? Have a few more but who cares!
Sleep: whats that?! Not getting much at all these days! I want to but my hips hurt and I have to pee ALL the time!
Best moment this week: Seeing Parker and Paisley and that they are doing so well!
Movement: Someone is kicking or rolling ect ALL the time! :)
Food cravings: Fruit!, Water, MOE'S , tea and milk!
Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!
Labor Signs: I do have b/h all the time but not much going on when I was checked
Belly Button in or out? neither! Its FLAT!
What I am looking forward to: July 28th!! 5 more days!
How big is Baby? As of yesterday u/s showed Parker at 6 lbs 15 oz and Paisley at 6 lbs 6 oz she did say that they are both bigger than that because she couldn't get a good read on either because they are so big and there is no room!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? 100% of the time!
Stretch marks? Have a few more but who cares!
Sleep: whats that?! Not getting much at all these days! I want to but my hips hurt and I have to pee ALL the time!
Best moment this week: Seeing Parker and Paisley and that they are doing so well!
Movement: Someone is kicking or rolling ect ALL the time! :)
Food cravings: Fruit!, Water, MOE'S , tea and milk!
Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!
Labor Signs: I do have b/h all the time but not much going on when I was checked
Belly Button in or out? neither! Its FLAT!
What I am looking forward to: July 28th!! 5 more days!
Milestones: Made it to 37 weeks!! 36 is full term for twins so I am super excited we made it to 37 and looks like we will make it to 38!
No comments:
Post a Comment