Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cloth Diapers so far...

So I don't know if its the storm coming in and my Crazy Internet but it won't let me put up photos!! Ugh!!

Well we have done one day in all cloth so I don't know much but I know this much I am loving it so far!! I bought a few differents kinds Bum Genius, Fuzzi Bunz,Happy Heiny's ,Blueberry and Bumkins. And I got AIO and Pockets and fitted and one size. So far I LOVE the Fuzzi Bunz (pocket fitted) and Don't like the Bumkins they are just Way to big! I think I will like the BumGenius but I got the organic and I didn't wash them enough (I Guess because they leaked) But then I read more and seen that they work best after 8+ washes and I only washed them like 4 times so I am washing them more tonight and will try again. I like the Happy Heinys and the blueberrys in these and the BG I got the one size so they don't fit as well and they won't when Madison gains 5 or more pounds I don't think. The FB are more stretchy and are sized for her so I ordered more today! ;)

OK this is just what I have seen so far tomorrow I might like a different one ...who knows! Ha! I do love all the cute designs and colors don't worry I have got Mostly neutral as in green and orange and teal ect but I DID get the super cute butterfly ones I seen today and YES I DO have pink!! What else would you want from me! ;) As soon as it will let me I will get up a few photos of Madison in them! TOO CUTE!! If I do say so myself!! ;)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My favorites are the Fuzzi Bunz Perfect size as well. I have two different kids in them. I have been wanting to try the Kissaluvs for my newborn.
Did you know you can sample a set of cloth diapers from Jillian's Drawers for just $10? They are all new too. jilliansdrawers.com

That is what I did and that is how I found out my favorite without having to buy them all. Good luck!