Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is old is new again!

Whats this??
And this??Well I will tell you they are 2 of the new diapers Madison will soon be in!! They are BumGenius 3.0 All In One. I also got a few of the BumGenius organic and a few pocket diapers! They are in the wash right now so may get to start using them tomorrow! I am Excited! I got the one size in most so that when we do have another baby that baby can use them too!

And Yes they are cloth diapers! Why you say? Well I have wanted to for a Long time just didn't know enough about them to jump in. Well I have a few friends that are using them and LOVE them! So I sat down and started thinking and so far we have spent over $2,000 in diapers!! WHAT!!?? That's Nuts!! And Madison isn't going potty yet so well I got some cloth!! I'll let you know how it goes!! And get some super cute photos of Madison in them!!



So today was test day and once again Not Pregnant....So bummed! So we will go to Dr B when I start and we will start on the shots this month...I don't know if we will keep going if it doesn't work in October . I think we need a break it is just so stressful and well let's just pray October will be our Month!!







4 comments:

The Little Clan said...

Please let me know how you like the Bumgenius'. I have always wanted to try them, but was not sure how well they would work! Now that #2 will be here soon we are going to be spending TONS on diapers!

Praying for you still for your #2. He is coming soon!

Crazy Cowans said...

Hey right now I like the BG they are smaller but the organic I got need to be washed a lot before you use them and I guess I didn't wash them enough times because one leaked so I am washing them More tonight! My fave right now (after one whole day LOL) is the fuzzi bunz sized pocket diapers. I put one on Madison this am at like 8:30 and didn't have to change for like 3 1/2 hours! I think when the BG get broke in ~ the organic has hemp in it so it has to break down before it works the best it says it OK after 4-5 but best 8 and later. The BG are smaller as in not so poofie. So they will work better with jeans. I also got some blueberry pocket one size (they will work with new born and now with M) and I like these too. The best (cheapest) web I have found is http://nickisdiapers.com/ and http://www.kellyscloset.com/-bumGenius_c_708.html is a good one too! There is SO much out there!!

Unknown said...

I've been checking in.... i hate that it's negative again. :( UGGHH!!!

Good for you for trying cloth!! :)

Crazy Cowans said...

Thanks Shelby!! Me too! I think we are going to give it one more month then take a break if it doesn't work till afer the firt of the year! So lets go Oct!! :)