So what's going on well a whole lot and a whole lot of nothing! We did do treatments this month and Dr M added the shots and we did the IUI 13 days ago so I test tomorrow. There is SO much riding on this test. If it's a BFN (big fat negative) then we will be taking a break. At least from treatments and IUI's. Our check book can't take much more! :) And with Christmas coming up and Madison has decided she needs a Power Wheels from Santa! We also have 7 nephews and niece ages 5-be here Nov 9th! How long will the break be I don't know at least till after the first of the year maybe a little longer. I still could be now haven't POAS so don't know just want to get myself ready for the worse. If it is BFN I will talk to Dr and see if and what meds I maybe able to do at home and if not well I have gotten pregnant on my own before just didn't stick but I will ave the meds to help it sick! I don't want to stop just know that I DO NOT want to put Christmas OR treatments on a credit card and so a happy stress free (ha) Christmas trumps IUI right now! :)
In other news my Mom and Step Dad need prayers right now. There house flooded last night from all the rain and No Flood insurance! My Step Dad received a letter that said they didn't need it that the house was not in a flood zone well guess they are! Water was coming in faster than it was going out the back doors! Got in Every room floor are all messed up. And everything on the floor chairs couch ect. They took photos of everything and now are pulling up the carpet. And just last week Mom's hot water heater went out. She keeps her house he keeps his they go back a forth. Anyway they really need prayer!! Oh and My Step Dad owns Hogman's hog pen in LR so if you need want any Great Hog stuff check out his web page.
So anyway thanks for you prayes for me and my Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment