Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bee-autiful!!

See my Bee-autiful Bee!!





So this made me laugh Grandma had her Christmas tree up so I Had to take Madison's photo in her Halloween costume with a Christmas tree! Ha!!



Madison with Papa
I took Madison to my friends Daycare Halloween party she had a blast! Then we went over to Jason's Grandmas so she and his Dad could see her. Then when we were there Madison started running a temp :( and at @am it was 100.8 I got it down then it came back up and down ect. She had a party to go to today but I am not going to be That Mom! You know the one who takes her kid(s) out when they are sick! So we will be just hanging out at home today.
FYI: BFN so game over well no just on a time out I guess right now.




No comments: