So guess what?! Did you see?! I have pay pal on my blog now!! So if (and you know you do!Ha!) you want a bow (or 2 or 3..) or a shirt either letter (with your child's initial) or a Hog shirt email me or leave a comment and let me know what you want and order it!! I think (I am new to this so PLEASE bare with me) that when you pay with pay pal you can leave a note so you can also do the to like me know witch bow or letter and what size shirt you need!! Woo hoo! Hope this makes things easier!
OK so other than that lets see... Madison started her tumble/Mommy and Me class today (we were spoce to start last week but IUI trumps 30 min class HA!) and as I thought she LOVED it!! No I didn't get any photos :( sad I know! I was just to busy running after her and doing the call with her! And boy was I tired!! Then after class we met up with Jason's Dad (Papa ) and Aunt Jo Ellen for lunch at Slim Chickens YUMMY!! Then Jo wanted ice cream so we had ice cream Yummy!! :) then Madison and I had to go to Hobby Lobby and take some stuff back and get a few things. You know some how I ended up worse than if I hadn't taken the stuff back! I got back $9 and spent $13 so Hobby Lobby 4 dollars up me 4 dollars down! :( That's OK! I got some letters to make Madison two more bow holders! Guess I need to get photos of those up and for sale too hua!? Anyway then home for M's nap! I had to Finnish up two shirts and get those ready to go.
Oh guess what else?! I got my embroidery machine in today!!! So super excited!! Can't wait to learn how to use it and get some great stuff out to you guys! :)
And one more thing One week to test day! I fell good about it! I know it's all in God's hand and that He knows for sure ;) It's going to be soon I just feel it in my heart when I pray I have such a peace about it!
1 comment:
When you figure out the embroidery machine, you let me know. I have a Christmas project that I am having my kids and my name put on. If you want to do, let me know $$ and if you can do it. :) Can't wait til' your post tomorrow.
Post a Comment