Saturday, September 12, 2009

Not much....

As the title says there is not much to tell from my Dr apt today. Seen Dr M did ultrasound I do have one follicle on my R but its not big enough yet so I go back Tuesday morning (unless I get a positive ovulation test before then) and have a second ultrasound and we will go from there! I am Really up beat about it I just feel it's going to be soon! And my birthday is the 28th of this month so what a Great gift that would be hua?!

On other news Madison stayed with her Uncle Dan ,Aunt Tricia ,Noah and Drew-Drew when I was at the Dr she had a BLAST!! She Loves going to play with the boys (and Dan and Tricia too) Noah had his first soccer game today but Drew ,Tricia, Madison and I didn't go. The Bugs are bad and Drew well Drew broke his foot the other day! :( He is 3 and was on the playground at daycare and said he was running and a "mean boy" made him fall and stepped on his foot and made his shoe come off. Its not a "bad" break but he has to be in a cast for 3 weeks and is NOT happy at All!! Poor little guy!! :(

No comments: