i HAVE to order some shirts:)...came to you from Kelly's blog. Do you have a website or etsy? I have 3 daughters and my 2 boys play football so they need some shirts to cheer for their brothers! My girls names all start with F's so I HAVE to get them F shirts too:) email me thanks! carlsbadryan@aol.com
5 comments:
Ha! Aren't they the best??!!
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you made shirts! I'll have to keep that in mind!!! VERY CUTE!
So cute!! Do you have anymore Halloween shirts or could you do a custom name? Let me know! Thanks!
I love your cute shirts! I wanted to see if you could make them to say another team name. Let me know! Thank you!! My email is ash1335@hotmail.com
came to you through kelly's blog. your shirts are very cute! do you serge or handstitch around the edges?
i HAVE to order some shirts:)...came to you from Kelly's blog. Do you have a website or etsy? I have 3 daughters and my 2 boys play football so they need some shirts to cheer for their brothers! My girls names all start with F's so I HAVE to get them F shirts too:) email me thanks!
carlsbadryan@aol.com
Post a Comment