Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saturday morning the twins and I had biscuits with peanut butter an jelly mixed to dip it in. This is something my brothers and I had All the time growing up! :)


Parker really enjoyed it :)





Then Saturday night Jason and I were able to go to dinner and a movie with some friends this is Paisley and I before we left


She is so silly!


Just love how goofy she is :)





Laughing so hard at herself lol


Jason and I out on our date! We had so much fun! Thank you Momma for watching the kids even if it was a Gillian ;)


Parker man enjoying being turned around. We just turned them it was getting really hard on Madison to get in and out


Madison in the Van


Paisley was not happy Parker got to turn around and she didn't so today I turned her around. Makes me sad :( my babies are growing way to fast!


Moms school had a little cook out after the benchmark was over last week so we took the kids up there


So hard to get all 3 to look at me! Lol!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: