Monday, April 2, 2012

First softball game!

So bummer I didn't get a lot of photos :( it looked like it was about to storm so after Madison batted Mom and I took the twins back up to the van. I did get one cool shot....


Yeah so maybe she tried to hit it WAY to early and at a ball that was NO where near her (or ever would be) but hey she tried! She gave her all and swung 3 good time but sadly struck out :(

She doesn't really know that and she ran to first anyway ;) lol!!


Ok you see the coach right in the middle? The little girl to his right is Madison these I took from up by the van and with my phone not the best


Oh any WHY is the coach by My child you ask?? Because she was throwing dirt, kicking dirt, and Dancing! Ha! I mean what else should one do in the out field?? One "play" was going on right behind her an she never knew! She did finally get in on the fun and tried to help get one out at second. They lost :( we didn't get one run the other team had 3?4? I don't know couldn't see from the van but Madison doesn't know they lost and who cares? They had a lot of fun! We do have practice tomorrow and another game Thursday they all need it a lot! This momma could do without all this but she is having so much fun and just Loves it so I guess I will too!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: