Wednesday, April 25, 2012

National Infertility Awareness Week 2012

So here we are again it's NIAW! So many people feel ashamed to be infertile but Why? No one Chooses to be? No one wishes to be so why all the shame? Maybe be cause we don't talk about theses things?! I know So many people who have had or are having trouble having a baby and most wont talk about it. I think that is sad let's talk people!! :) I talked to a lady today! I was holding a friends baby and I said "Oh makes me want a baby so bad!" My other friend look at me and said "You are Crazy!!" I laughed and said "well you know I guess part of it is it doesn't come ease and maybe if it did I wouldn't want another so bad" I told her part of our story (You can read it all here) she had no idea. I should add she is the mom to one of Madison's class mates and good friend so not like we are together all the time because I would guess all my friend friends know my story... Anyway open up talk you never know who you might help :)

Oh and guess I should add a side note NO we are NOT trying! LOL! Jason is done I am not but I am not really ready right now I would be over the Moon but don't really feel it is time. All I can say about anymore kids is these two things One God will have to change one of our hearts in the matter either Jason's to want another or mine to not, and Two I don't want to do the whole IUI thing again so again God has to step in and make it happen!  Not that he didn't for the first three just has to work the "normal" way ;)

No comments: