Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I know this is hard to believe but this isn't a Phone post LOL! Here are photos of the kids in their Easter clothes today. I didn't get Any of them all together or a family photo :( sad I know! 


Paisley in the sand turtle the twins got

 Parker showing off his new hair cut!!
 Madison being silly
 As you will see Madison and Paisley do not having matching dresses But Parker's vest brings everyone together! Madison's dress was pink,white, and navy blue while Paisley's dress was a light blue striped Parker's had All the colors! :) Just wanted to point that out because there isnt a photo of them all together to "show"
 I love his new hair cut but I don't he looks SO much older!! :(
 Beautiful Girl!
 My sweet Paisley!!
 Ava and Madison



 Cheese!
 Parker trying to eat the clover. I tell you this kid is a Billy Goat!! He Eats EVERYTHING!!
 I Just Love this of Brady and Paisley! Brady is 9 months older than the twins!
 Parker is done he wanted to run
 Telling me something
 Paisley Very excited about seeing Papa's dog! She is an Animal NUT!! Loves every kind of animal! I think she has picked this up from Madison



I Just missed Paisley getting a kiss lol! 



We had a very nice Easter. Jason ended up being off so we were all able to go to church together today. We had planned on going Saturday night if he was working but him being off and going today was so much better! He was able to see Madison so Excited about what the Easter Bunny gave her (2 books,3movies from the $5 bin at walmart ha!,a jump rope, a huge choco bunny, a chicken shirt and a Lalaloopsy farmer girl doll) and what the twins got (sandbox,chairs for out side,a movie each, and a little candy) and we have both been able to talk to her a lot about the Real reason we have Easter! After church we came home and let the twins nap ate a little lunch then went to grandma Jean's (Nana's) to see her and let the kids play. We later came home had a little outside time a little dinner and after the twins went to sleep Jason and I worked with Madison on her batting. When she gets the timing down she is going to knock it out! She hits Hard! 

On another note little Chase Man is in the hospital. They took him in to the ER because his breathing was fast and his heart rate was fast they found out he has pneumonia and a really bad ear infection he is doing better but isn't happy about being in the hospital! We are just very thankful it isn't his heart! Still praying for him! I just Adore that little guy!! Hope he is home soon!

No comments: