Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poor Madison

Poor Madison has been Sick! He woke up Thursday about 2 am just on fire I took her PJs off but then she was freezing so I knew it was fever. Noting else going on so I just kept her home. Then Thursday night she said it hurt to pee well after the UTI last year I wasn't playing! I called her Dr first thing Friday and took her in it was clear nothing! Dr looked at her throat it was super red checked for strep nope negative! Well she had to step out to get the swab for her throat and just for whatever reason didn't look in her ears I didn't think of it either and M said nothing hurt. She was coughing bad so we got some cough med and went home. Friday Madison took a long nap in her room then about 5ish feel asleep in the chair. If you know Madison you know this is NOT her at All! Girlfriend will do anything NOT to sleep! She wasn't getting much better fever was still between 99-101 even with med. then Sunday about 3 am she woke Screaming and crying I finally calmed her enough for her to tell me her ear hurt :( so we stayed home from Church (I feel we haven't been at all hear lately one kid or the other sick!) and when Jason got home he stayed with the twins and I took her to Conway they have a prime care after hours clinic after TWO hours we seen the Dr M had lost 1 1/2 pounds since Friday (she wouldn't eat) and had 99.8 fever even with med :( Dr checked her left ear clear as could be Right Ear her words were "OH Wow! Yeah that one is Bad! Very very red and Lots of fluid! I bet it does hurt" so we got some more medicine and went home. She is now much better with 3 full days on her med. hopefully we can get this knocked out!


Poor kid passed out in waiting room Sunday


Friday night on the chair. She slept 17 hours that night not counting the nap!


I will add at 4 1/2 (well just over) she was 3 foot 9 and 50 pounds (48 1/2 Sunday) she is in a size 11 shoe and 6-7 clothes she so tall that 5s and just Way to short!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: