Madison was sick for Eli's birthday but he then got two weeks for spring break so they all came here for the weekend! Madison was Super Excited!

Parker didn't want in with the group and here Paisley is trying to figure out what they were doing!

OH yeah Cheese! I can do that! The kids all had a Blast together! And one day Hunter took their three and Madison to visit some friends and Laura and I (with the twins) got some much needed (I think for both! For sure for me!!) Girl time! So much easer with just one baby each lol! We shopped we ate we talked a Lot! I really had a wonderful time! We may not talk a whole lot or get to see each other a ton but when we do it's like we just pick right back up Laura is a Very dear friend to me and I am so happy and thankful to have her! Just wish we lived closer.
It was fun watching all the kids even the babies are playing with them all now but let me tell you Six kids ages 6,4,3,20months and 19 month twins gets Loud!! I mean Loud!!! But that's OK they won't be this little forever! I do pray that Madison and Eli are always so close really I hope all the kids are! M and E just have a special bond :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment