

We have had some concern about Parker he chokes when he drinks for sure with a straw and an open cup but does fine with a sippy cup. He also had only two words by 18 months. We have talked to his Dr and my sister in law. His Dr had questioned if maybe he didn't hear well because he mumbled a lot but only said Momma and Daddy. After working with him one on one I am not worried about that. We were going to have him seen by a speech therapist but they never called me! Well move on a few months he is doing SO SO much better with the drinking even with a straw or open cup! We still watch him close and try not to give him anything to drink with straw or open cup. And now he is just Exploding with words!! Not near as many as Paisley, but hey she has had a good head start! The cutest thing he says right now is when someone sneezes he says "Bless You (pause) Thank You!" lol I guess because I always say "Say bless you!" then when they do I say "thank you!" so now he just puts it together ha!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment