Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Phone photos




My sweetness! Paisley


Parker Man! He has out grown his car seat and will be moving to a big boy one! Still backwards till he (they) are Two and 30 pounds


Parker playing trucks


Paisley on St Patricks day



Something neat! I LOVE Pinterest! Love it! I found this pin the other day and what it is is this man and wife came up with a color coded system that helps you find verses in the Bible that deal with whatever parenting issue you maybe having or even just you! You use the cards to look up the verse then place a tab and highlight the verse(s) then when you need it you just go right to it and then can use your Bible and Gods word to help! I ordered the system (was like $13 total) and got started on it today I will post again when I get it done. As you can see there may be more than one color but that why it's coded lily the top left is yellow tabs those take you to verses that deal with Anger. I think this will make it when we turn to the Bible (as we should) to help us as we parent both Jason and I are ver excited about it!

It's called the child training bible
Here is the link.

-side note they in NO way know who I am at all or asked me to do this I just think its a great tool and would like to share! I also have it pinned
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: