Thursday, January 28, 2010

12 week post!

How far along: 12 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: -4 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes! :) Last week I gave in why not! My cloths were to Tight!

Stretch marks: Not any more than I before

Sleep: Yes please!! But with a 2and 1/2 y/o good luck

Best moment this week: putting on my prego pants ha!

Movement: I think I am starting to feel little flutters but may be to early??

Food cravings: tacos fajitas

Food aversions: Still a lot, fried food, sweets,lots :)

Gender: Still leaning one and one or both boys

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: good meds for algeries! But worth it!

What I am looking forward to: March 2nd we are going to Baby views to find out what the babies are!

Weekly Wisdom: Nap whenever you can!

Milestones: Being officially off progesterone for one week! Starting to feel a little better but not 100%

1 comment:

Laura said...

i love this post!! i wish i would have done something like this. 12 weeks....woohoo!!! : )