Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow much fun!

Ready to go out! For her first time to play in the snow!!
Love this photo!! She was showing me her snowball! :)


Snow angels

Her snowman!! She was so proud of it!




Our house in snow
Thursday night it started freezing rain and sleeting Friday morning it started snowing!! We ended up with about 6 ins here at our house. Madison and I were stuck in the house for 3 days! We got out yesterday for lunch with Mom and we BOTH (M and I) needed it so bad! ;) This was not the first time it has snowed but it IS the first time I let Madison get out in it! She Loved it! At first she wasn't to sure about it then she was walking out in it then went to touch it but stopped and asked me if she could! Ha! And NO she NEVER ask me to do things like I don't know get in the window, clime over the baby gate, get into the water so I have NO idea why she asked! She just did!! Anyway we had a good time out in it and Papa came up to play too! Now it is all melting and truing in to MUD Yuck! :(



1 comment:

Daddy said...

I love it. Just wish I was there to play with her.