Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dr apt


OK and a cute photo of Madison!
I had my first OB apt Thursday and everybody is good! Still two still two Heartbeats! I did get an u/s but doesn't look much different than the last one so I am not posting them. Dr C set my due date at Aug 12 witch is in the middle of the two I was given before :) He was Super excited! He has been my Dr for 4 years and is the one who found that I have PCOS and worked hard with me and knew when he couldn't do anymore and sent me on to the RE and welcome be back just 2 short months later when I was pregnant with Madison. He was there when we weren't getting pregnant and I would have to come in and see all these women with there round baby belly's and when I was there and could hear a lady getting to hear her baby's heartbeat and there I was just still wishing and hoping that someday that would be me... and when he walked in and I was crying and he asked why and I said I could hear the heartbeat he gave me a hug and said it's going to happen you will be there someday but untill you are I promise you I will make sure you Never have to hear that again till its your baby. And he did! I told him Thursday I felt bad for him because I said you remember how bad I was with just one? And now here I am with two? (bless his heart I had had a m/c before I got pregnant with Madison and was Super scared so EVERY time I went in with Madison I had a BOOK of questions for him and he would answer and sometimes just laugh but answer anyway) So you know what he did? He just smiled and said it's going to be fine.
OK so he did u/s and my Mom and Madison were with me (Jason had to work) and then Madison wanted to check on her baby so he let her sit in the big chair and did one on her ha! The last photo of baby b was still up so he goes see your baby and printed her her own photo of her baby to keep! Too Cute! She is So proud of it! :) So then it was time for all the "fun" first OB stuff ha! Mom and Madison waited out in the lobby and all was fine. He came in and just smiling and said I am so excited for you! Twins! And said he will be seeing me every 3 weeks (normal would be every 4 weeks) and that with twins our goal is 34 weeks (July 1) and every week past that is just candy! I go back Jan 21st at 9 am (ugh early but maybe no wait?!) at that time I will be 11 weeks and should get really good u/s photos!!

No comments: