Thursday, January 21, 2010

11 weeks

Today I am 11 weeks!! :) I had a Dr apt this am boy do I LOVE early apt time!! Was in and out in about 15 mins (or less)!! Jason was off today so he got to go. This was the first time he has seen them in about 5 weeks so he was amazed at how much they have grown! At first only one was moving and kicking then the Dr "pushed" on the other one and he/she woke up and just kicked it was cute! We didn't get any photos today :( but we did get to see them and there heartbeats! Dr C said he would be sending me to a specialist at about 20 weeks to check the growth and all (NOT because anything is wrong just what you do with twins) and that I would prob see that Dr every month or two after but as long as everything is OK he will deliver me and in Conway. That is what we want it means they have stayed in long enough that he not worried about them! So I go back in 3weeks! I also called today and made an apt at Baby Views (it's where you can go and get an u/s at 15 weeks to tell the sex) we are excited! We did this with Madison and then went back at 30 something weeks and did the 4D. YES I know if I just wait we would find out at the 20 week apt but that's an extra month! ;) and I think we have waited long enough just to GET pregnant we don't want to wait but that's just us! In 5 weeks and 5 days we will know what they are! And that they are both healthy and doing good with Madison she went over EVERYTHING and told us what all she was checking and why and what it meant it was wonderful!!!

No comments: