Thursday, July 30, 2009

Up-date

I had to add a photo and this is one of my Faves!! This is Madison at 8 months outside enjoying the new flower beds!




On to the "News" I went to Dr B this morning had to be there at 8:30 am! Yuck! I know that's not that early But when you live an hour away it is! So I was up at 6 got ready and took Madison to Mom's for the day. THNAKS MOM!! (I REALLY Hate that school is about to start back Mom is a school teacher) Back to the story I go in and get in the back about 9 and see Dr B about 915ish he did the ultrasound and everything was back to normal. When he came in he said "Dalaina why aren't you pregnant?" I said "I don't know you tell me!" . He said that this time he wanted to change somethings up but because of our trip ( we leave Sunday and back Sunday) he is just going to leave me on the Letrozole same as the last 2 months and that he does Not want me to do ovulation test while we are gone he said to have fun and Enjoy our trip!! He said don't even think about "getting pregnant" just "have fun"! But I know me its all I think about but maybe this trip Will do me some good!

When I get back On Aug 10th (the 15 day of my cycle) I go in for an ultrasound to see where we are. And depending on that we may do an IUI or may not. IF I don't get pregnant this month then next month he will change my meds up. He can't this time because I will be gone when he would need to be checking me.

Well so there you have it. I Just Pray I get pregnant this month!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture!

Hoping and praying you are PG this month!

Laura said...

praying, praying, praying for a baby!!!!! : )

Have fun on your trip...can't wait to see pictures!!

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK!