This is a Photo I "fixed up" of my Mom and Madison (Madison is about 6 months here)Well I have Just One more day till I know if the IUI worked or not and let me tell you it has been SO hard this time! I just want to know! I am on prometrium (that's the med that if I am pregnant it helps keep me that way) and it can cause you to "feel" pregnant. As in my breast have been tender, I have been felling a little sick, and have been tired BUT I had most of the same last time and wasn't! I know it is all in Gods time and His plan but it cost a lot of money and I don't know how much more we can take. It take a toll on me as it does Jason I know its all on me and if it doesn't /didn't work it's all on me! *Sigh* I guess I am just being silly.... we had playgroup this morning and 3 of the Moms have babies (there was only 5 moms today) and they are 7 months, 2 months and 2 weeks all Beautiful BOYS!! And when all the Moms were sitting and nursing there babies it just made me long for a baby even more. Don't get me wrong it Doesn't bother me that they all have babies in fact when I do have a baby it will be great to have them around! Advice on slings and shots and childbirth ect..
So on to that I had a c-section with Madison and my OBGYN doesn't do vbacks. No Dr in Conway will. I know some think it's silly but I really want to have a baby the natural way but Jason doesn't want to change Drs not that I do I just want a choice. An option at least to try. See with Madison I didn't want Any meds and ended up with the c-section. And yes she is here and Yes she is fine it was just all the crap after like I didn't get to have her for like 2+ hours ! And they gave her a bottle! When they could have just brought her to me! Then told me her blood sugar was low and if I didn't feed her every 2 hours and it didn't come up they would give her a bottle. Needless to say it was a L-O-N-G first night!! Then the Jaundice and 6 days in the hospital and a Crazy nurse well anyway I am just letting it all out I guess!
So I am going to stop now and just keep praying for me and Jason
~That the IUI worked
~ That I have a healthy pregnancy
~ And a healthy Baby
~ And for our family
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by today!
We had similar birth experiences. I had a C-Section and my daughter had low blood sugar and was jaundice too! My doctor doesn't do VBACS either so I had two C-Sections. Both went fine.
Hope to hear you are pregnant soon! Such exciting times!
P.S. I love your header and background paper. It's perfect for summer!
Post a Comment