See her bow!? Cute hua!?
Is she cute or what!? She is SO cute! I cant believe she is 2?! What happened? Where did my baby go? Madison is So much fun! She talks non stop (wonder why?) She loves to be read to and loves Mickey mouse!! She loves to sing and jump and LOVES the water! She would never get out of a pool if she didn't have to!
She also is starting to push us a little just to see what she can get a way with! She is very hard headed! I don't know where she gets that from either!! ;-)
I took her today to her 2 year check up she was 32 lbs 3 feet tall and she is in the 95% in everything! She has always been in the 95%! She is in a 2T and I would guess (hope) she will be for a while!
We are working on going to the potty! She is good about telling me she needs to poop but not pee she tells me when she IS peeing just not before! Oh well shes just 2 we will get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment