She LOVES the camera!!
I woke up at 6:30am ( I know I know Super Early ha) and had to pee but I wanted to wait for Jason to get up but after about 30 mins or so I HAD to get up you know?! So I take the test and as you can see in the above photo it was a no go this month. So it is Not how I wanted this day to go but, it is what it is. And then I am spotting today so it starts ALL over today. I will have to call the Dr office in the am to find out what they want me to do because we leave for our cruse (that we have had planed for over 6 months) on Aud 2nd ans when we will be gone is when I should go in for an ultrasound. I guess it looks like we may not get to "try" this month at least not an IUI. IDK maybe we will I will just have to see what they say tomorrow.
On the up side I/we have a Beautiful Daughter and she has been so loving today! Jason had to go back to the rig this morning so he is gone and I am not sure when he will be home maybe a few days so at least I have Madison!! And I love her so much!! I don't know what we are going to do today maybe just stay home it's a good day for that here in AR!
2 comments:
Dalaina I am SO sorry! I prayed that baby Cowan was cooking and we would see another blonde hair, blue eyed little baby from your family! I will continue to pray for your family and YOU! Are you ovulating on the cruise?? You never know!!! Remember that GOD IS there and is an AMAZING God! I will keep you in my prayers for months to come! HOpefully the next ultrasound will show a matured egg!
I just read back through some of your posts. I will certainly be praying for you!
Post a Comment