Monday, May 2, 2011

So I have been busy












Just some photos for the grandparents ;)


So it has been crazy around here we made a trip to my dads for a wedding had Easter then next week and then this past week we were hit with not one but two deaths. Jason grandpa RJ passed on tuesday and then my best friend Dana passed on Wednesday to say the least it has been a Hard Long week! The babies are now 9 moths old and are both crawling everywhere!! Parker is also pulling up and letting go he doesn't stay up he falls :( but he is trying! So I am super tired and will write more and post photos later for now I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Myndi said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Seems like too much at once. Take care of yourself.