Our sweet Paisley girl
Parke Loves to push his sister around!
So sweet!
My sweet Handsome little man
See his teeth
So my babies are 8 months old now! Why is this going so fast!? I just LOVE this age they are right now! If they slept all night it would be the best ever ;) They play alone and together as you can see sometimes Parker gets a little ruff! They both just Adore Madison and just love to play with her!
Paisley:
14.12 pounds (on 3/23 at Dr) and 15.2 pounds just two weeks later!
They did her length but I don't think it was right
still 99% on breast milk
likes baby food but LOVES anything she can pick up
very much a mommas girl
loves her daddy :)
is doing better with others (even Papa! Ha!)
has 3 teeth all on bottom
Loves her bath
gets on her hands and knees then up on her toes but goes backwards lol
"says" mama, dada, bye bye
had her first ear infection (and a double) this past month :(
has a bunch of hair!
has the sweetest smile and I just Love her new cheese smile
will sometimes wave bye
size 2 diapers ( but is in bumgenious organic AIO most the time)
can still fit most 3-6 clothes! the rest are 6 months and a FEW 6-12 but those pants just Fall off her
Parker
16.4 (3/23) 16.9 two weeks later
same with his length
still 99.8% on breast milk ;) what can I say the boy likes his milk!
is really into baby food
has just learned about the joy of finger food!
Loves to snuggle with Mommy
still a little flirt!
plays screaming with Daddy Ha!
is crawling but it is an army crawl
is pulling up!! NO PARKER!! Stop this! He gets himself up then lets go then falls he worries me!
Screams like crazy when I put him in his crib! But he gets over it :)
has 2 teeth on bottom
just now having fun in the bath
can "say" mama, dada, and bye bye but doesn't just a whole lot he would rather scream or holler at you :) or blow bubbles!
also had his first (double) ear infection
has the biggest smile EVER!! Just lights up the whole room!
has a bunch or crazy hair!
in 9 month! and 6-12 still in SOME as in a FEW 3-6 but it is mostly pants
size 2 diapers
I think I say this every month but we are just so blessed to have these two And Madison! Sure the twins aren't sleeping all night but you know one day they will and I will miss this baby stage! They are just growing so fast!I just love the age they are now! They play alone some they nap well and they are (some what because Man are those car seats Heavy oh my back!) easy to travel with and are interacting with each other and us just fun times!
1 comment:
Those are some PRECIOUS twins of yours, lady! I feel the same way as you, so grateful and lucky to get to stay home to see these moments...
Thanks for the welcome back!
Post a Comment