Monday, May 23, 2011

Catch Up ~Kids

 Paisley Crawling 
 Parker enjoying the Jumper

 She found me :)
 He is just So sweet!


Laughing 
 What mom?
 Sisters




 Parker was less than happy about photos with his sisters


So the twins were 9 months old April 28 but with everything that was going on I didn't take their photo that day :( but I did a few days later so here is the VERY late (as in they will be 10 months old in 5 days!) 9 month post!
Both are crawling
Both are pulling up ( I don't think Paisley was by 9 month not to her feet just to her knees )
Paisley had 4 lower teeth and 2 top teeth
Parker has 2 bottom teeth
Both say Bye Bye and wave, mama, dada
Paisley sounds like she says HI :)
Parker hollers when he wants Madison
Both clap
Paisley is starting to "like" people a little more :)
Parker is still a big flirt
both are in size 2 diapers
Paisley wears 6-12 and 9 month clothes
Parker wears 6-12 and 9 month and a few 12 month
Both still nurse for 99% of their food they both love any food they can pick up and if we are home they normally get a jar of baby food (stage 2 or stage3) each they Love carrots apples bananas
We just love them so much! And can't believe  I am planing their birthday party already!

No comments: