Monday, November 1, 2010

Such a BIG Girl

See my sissy
It needs to go!
It's gone!
SO SO PROUD of herself!
Bye bye Sissy!!


So Madison gave up her sissy (paci) about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Her upper lip was raw and I said lets not have our sissy till it is all better and she was fine with it! She has been very tired two different times and asked for it the first time her lip was still raw and the second was last night both times I just said I don't know where they are she was fine and went right to sleep. Well today she got her backpack out and there was one in there she set it on the table then went to her room and it was gone I walked in and she was chewing on it and looking at it. She seen me and said Mommy we need to cut this up! I said OK how about you toss it in the trash she said OK lets do that! I asked if she wanted to suck on it one last time she did for like 5 seconds then tossed it in the trash! I was so proud of her! I almost cried it was her last "baby" thing :'( And now she is just a big girl!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your family is so cute :)
I have twins too, two girs, Grace & Faith.
My first time here, just saying HI :)