Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Day at Nannies

Mom (Mammy) with Madison and Paisley
Madison and Paisley
Paisley
Madison

Madison had a Blast in the leaves :)
What Parker did almost the whole time :)
Nannie and Paisley
Madison


This past week Mom was out of school for Thanksgiving so we went out to Nannies to help her do a little cleaning while we were out there I was able to get a few good photos of Madison around the farm. Would have liked to get photos of all three but Parker was sleeping most of the time.

So Jason has told me I have been doing to much just posting photos so I guess I'll tell you about some of what has been going on. On Monday November 22 Parker rolled from his back to belly and hasn't stopped! It was a big deal around here because Jason and I Both got to see him do it! This is the first "first" Jason has ever got to see :) Paisley has been trying but hasn't made it over just yet.

For Thanksgiving we had family in Hunter,Laura, Eli, Chase and baby Reed. Madison just loves playing with Eli but was sick :( She has had a cough ( who hasn't with the temp being 80 -30 all in one day!!) but Wednesday night it was really BAD then she started running a temp well Thursday was thanksgiving so we went to Jason's grandma Henley's then home for a nap then to my Aunt Paula's. Madison ate a as in ONE roll All Day long! That's it! She ran temp all day and then that night and when she woke up Friday she said her throat hurt so I called the Dr and took her in and she has pneumonia. It is only in the left lung and we found it early she is on med twice a day and she goes back Friday for another x-ray so we just hope a pray it is all gone by then. Dr said she can't go to pre-school on Monday and can't go to her gym class on Thursday. Thankfully Jason is off all week as of Tuesday so Maybe Madison and I won't go crazy ;)

Before Madison got sick we made lots of goodies! We made pumpkin bread, fudge, fruity pebbles snack, corn flake cookies, and cup cakes (also made dressing for Jason to take to work and mash potato's for gm Henley's) we took the cup cakes to Aunt Paula's but the rest stayed here and was enjoyed by us and our guest ;)

Well Paisley is waking up so I'll have to stop now I will end with today the twins are 4 months old! Can you believe that!? Paisley is weighing in at 11 lbs and Parker at 14! This is at home they go to the Dr a week from Tuesday so I'll give you the Dr weights then and I will do their 4 month post later

1 comment:

Deana said...

Hannah has the same little jumper that Paisley is wearing! I think it's so cute! Love it! And, just for the record, I like pictures only posts just as much as words. Lol :)