So any way on to Christmas cards go check them out for your self we have used Shutterfly for at least the last four years and will be doing the same this year! I am thinking about something like this or this or maybe this one you will just have to wait and see! And I will have to see how the kids do for photos!!
But then I looked here and found this!! And this one so as you can see they have a TON to choose from!!
We also Like I said have done a calendar each year go here to see the kind I do. They are super easy to do and you can even add photos to the days! As in for your child birthday you can put a photo of your child on that day! They are GREAT gifts for grandparent, great grandparents and even Aunts ;) I remember the first one I received was from Dan and Tricia of Noah and I cried!! I LOVED Loved it!! A whole year of Noah!! Was wonderful! I have started on getting my photos loaded (super easy now that I have great Internet) to work on my calendars. I even work with my sister in laws each year and do one with all our kids! Can't say enough about what a great gift they make they even have desk calendars!
I have also made photo mugs on Shutterfly as both Christmas gifts and birthday gifts also a great gift for those who have everything but love coffee or like me hot coco ;) and was just looking and they have some new options! Super cool check it out!
And one last thing non Christmas I also did these for Madison's first birthday! It was great! Everyone was invited to her party and for those who couldn't come they got a photo of Madison to keep!! I am sure I'll do the same for the twins birthday as well!
So anyway that my plug (for all its worth) for Shutterfly!! Can't say enough good things! OH one last thing if you want to work on something with someone else you can share your photo on there too! Cool hua!?
No comments:
Post a Comment