How far? 32 weeks
How big is Baby? As of today Parker was 4 pounds 14 oz and Paisley was 4 pounds! And the u/s teck said Paisley has a ton of hair so we will see!!
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds as of today
Maternity clothes? 100% of the time!
Stretch marks? Have 3 new ones total
Sleep: whats that?! Not getting much at all these days!
Best moment this week: Seeing Parker and Paisley and that they are doing so well!
Movement: Someone is kicking or rolling ect ALL the time! :)
Food cravings: Fruit!, Water,good sweet tea, fresh corn on the cob , Lemon aid yummy!
Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but starting to be flat so it may pop!
What I am looking forward to: July 28th!!
Milestones: that anytime from here on out they could come and be just fine!!
How big is Baby? As of today Parker was 4 pounds 14 oz and Paisley was 4 pounds! And the u/s teck said Paisley has a ton of hair so we will see!!
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds as of today
Maternity clothes? 100% of the time!
Stretch marks? Have 3 new ones total
Sleep: whats that?! Not getting much at all these days!
Best moment this week: Seeing Parker and Paisley and that they are doing so well!
Movement: Someone is kicking or rolling ect ALL the time! :)
Food cravings: Fruit!, Water,good sweet tea, fresh corn on the cob , Lemon aid yummy!
Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but starting to be flat so it may pop!
What I am looking forward to: July 28th!!
Milestones: that anytime from here on out they could come and be just fine!!
I Passed my 3hour glucose test so woohoo! I also was given my first steroid shot today and go back tomorrow for the second one not that he thinks they are coming any time soon just better safe! :) Also he said I need to stay off my feet as much as I can I am NOT on bed rest or anything just can't do much anymore but that's fine with me it's 95+ outside!!
No comments:
Post a Comment