Friday, March 26, 2010

9 Wonderful Years!

View from our room last year about the same this year




OK o the photo isn't from our anniversary because we didn't take one! Oops! We do have a good excuse we had a Dr apt u/s that day so instead we got lots of photos of Parker and Paisley! ;)




Our 9 year anniversary was Wednesday March 17 and this past week we went for a two night stay at Big Cedar Lodge near Branson MO without Madison. It was the first time away from her for more than one night she did GREAT! She stayed with Mom and had a wonderful time! We stayed in a cabin and went to Bas Pro and did a little (LOT) shopping and ate ;) we also just hung out in the cabin with a warm fire!




We were married March 17,2001 I was 18 and Jason was 20 super young but so in love! We were young and dumb and thought life would just be so great and easy being married...like I said we were young and dumb! We have had to go through so much in the short time we have been married but I know it all has made us stronger and I wouldn't have wanted ANY one else beside me! He is a Great husband and Wonderful Daddy! Madison and I adore him and I know Parker and Paisley will too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was 21.