I can't believe I posted these but I did! Ha! Just to show how much I have GROWN!! And even at 7 weeks I was bigger I just didn't take any photos any earlier than that. I look 6 or more months at only 4 1/2 months!
How far? 18 weeks!
How big is Baby? They should both be about 5-6 ins and 5-7 oz about the size of sweet potatoes! Last week they both were about 6 oz!
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 2 pounds! I know that is not going to be that way much longer! Now that I am not getting sick all the time ;)
Maternity clothes? very comfy! Still not in tops 100% but I am about to be can't mess up all my shirts!
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep: Yes please! I have been so tired!! I guess because I get up two or three times a night?!
Best moment this week: Last week finding out what they are! Knowing I only have about 19 weeks till the babies should be here!
Movement: Much more this past week!
Food cravings: Still all about fajitas! Yummy! Grilled chicken!
Gender: I was right! One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to:July!
Milestones: finding out we have one boy and one girl on the way! And because they are twins and I had a c section we are half way there!
No comments:
Post a Comment