Sunday, March 28, 2010

20 Weeks and 3 days :)

How far? 20 weeks and 3 days

How big is Baby? They should both be about 11 oz and about 10 ins ! About the size of Bananas! And now they are measured from head to toe not head to rump anymore.

Total weight gain/loss: up 3 pounds so one pound total gain! And don't know if I and really up or not because I am swollen from our trip. Either way not so bad :)

Maternity clothes? 100% of the time! I try normal tops but they are just not long enough or is it round enough?! Ha!

Stretch marks? Have a tiny new one that has shown up but who cares right? It will just go with the rest!

Sleep: Yes please! I have been so tired!! Better because I only get up once maybe twice at night but I do still enjoy my nap!

Best moment this week: Going to our UAMS apt and knowing that Parker and Paisley are both doing Great!

Movement: Still not all the time just yet but yes and getting stronger!

Food cravings: Still all about fajitas! Yummy! Grilled chicken! Lemon aid yummy!

Gender: One baby Boy (Parker Andrew) and one baby Girl (Paisley Jane)!

Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I am looking forward to: only 3 and 1/2 weeks till viability! NOT that I want them to come ANY TIME soon but to know they would have a chance!

Milestones: 20 weeks! So only 17 weeks to go!

No comments: