Thursday, February 25, 2010

16 weeks

How far? 16 weeks!

How big is Baby? They should both be about 4-5 ins and about 3 to 5 oz! About an avocado each!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down 4 pounds! But I am sure that is about to change I can eat more! :)

Maternity clothes? very comfy! Not in tops 100% yet

Stretch marks? nothing new

Sleep: I am feeling better! Still take a nap with Madison but now it more like 30 mins maybe an hour

Best moment this week: The babies are moving SO much more it's great!

Movement: Much more this past week!

Food cravings: Still all about fajitas! Yummy! Grilled chicken

Gender: I think it's one boy one girl! Jason is 100% they are both Boys! We find out Tuesday!! March 2 SO excited can't wait!!

Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I am looking forward to: Tuesday!!!

Milestones: Just love that I can feel them so much more now and can't wait to find out what they are!

No comments: