First a funny: Yesterday Mom was telling her how today was going to be MLK Day did M ask who that was? Nope Why? Nope! She was worried she didn't have a shirt for that LOL! Maybe we do a little to much holiday shirts?! Nah she is 4 so we can still be them for a while just next year I guess I need to get her a MLK shirt?!?!
And so I don't forget her wonderful Kind Loving heart :
So I guess Madison sees me hurt more than I think...today while in Hobby Lobby (What?! I know) we were looking at photo frames and she says Mommy all these people are really sad. I said no they aren't look at them smile! She said well they do smile but really they are sad because their best friend went to Heaven and left them so see they are sad just like you are because Aunt Dana left you... took all I had not to lose it in the store! We later went to Dana's "garden" M likes all her cool stuff but said we had to get her a new gift just from us. Bless her sweet little heart! I didn't know she could tell and really I thought I hid it well...at least from her guess I was wrong. I did tell her I wasn't sad that Aunt Dana is in Heaven that knowing that makes me happy it is just I get sad I can't see her...then we walked by some toys and it was all OH Mommy I NEED this
No comments:
Post a Comment