Sunday, January 15, 2012

Home Plans for 2012

A bit ago I came across this bog and she did a post about what she wanted for her Home in 2012 I think it is a neat idea so I thought I would do the same :) ~ on a side note I like reading her blog she also has twins but has Two sets of twins!

Home Goals:
~Finnish the yard-dirt work
~Get play set for outside
~redo floor in Laundry room
~fix cabinet door
~get dry wall up in basement
~Finish lights in basement
~start and finish my room in the basement
~paint twins room- I have the paint just have to do it!
~change window coverings in the living room

These are the things I HOPE we can get done in 2012! I have some more Wishes that maybe we can get in 2012 or 13 or14...
~Finish basement 100% drywall,electrical,floors get it DONE
~tile the bathroom floors
~change floor in Madison's room and in our room
~re do the deck to that non wood looking wood (IDK what it is called it just looks like wood but never has to be treated or redone)
~BIG dream Way Off~ POOL!! :) Out door living area, kitchen, fire pit, hot tub, you know the works ha! It's just one of those things Jason and I talk about and would Love to do one day but lost of other things to do first!

Something I have wanted but not needed I ended up Needing so I got was the new washer and dryer and Oh am I in Love with them so great

No comments: