Sunday, January 30, 2011

Madison 3 1/2

my Beautiful big girl!

being silly

Riding her big wheel!


So I bought Madison some pants just a month or so ago and the other day I noticed they were short on her! I couldn't believe it I Just bought them and they fit great at the time! So I had Jason check her height on the wall and she has grown 1 1/4 inches from last time we did it back in September! That is crazy right!? I know most of it has been the last month or so she complains about her legs hurting all the time no wonder! I remember as a kid my legs hurting a lot too. Well this got me to thinking about just how fast she is growing! I don't want to forget how and who she is now! I am going to list some Madison facts at 3 1/2 :)

~41 & 3/4 inches tall (and that was a few days ago maybe 42 now!)
~42 pounds
~Talks NON STOP!! And talks very well! I have people comment all the time on how clear she speaks
~Has an imagery friend his name is Friend Eddy and he is about an inch tall he drives a car and lives with his mom and dad far away by Eli ;) He drives to our house everyday sometimes his mom comes because she like to see the babies. They fight all the time! Should I worry she fights with an Imagery friend?? He even eats off her plate! Jason thinks it's odd I don't I had a friend named Jingle when I was young :)
~She is into jokes right now her favorite is "Knock Knock , Who's there? , Boo, Boo Who? , You don't have to cry it's just a joke!!! " And then laughs her Head off! This is the first joke she has told and got right :) Thanks Uncle Dave
~She is a Wonderful Big sister!! She Adores the babies! They are Her babies! She tells everyone we have two babies because they are twins! ParkerPaisley (she says it like it is one word)
~She just the other day told me she found me a leaf that was old just like me! Thanks Madison! I asked her How old I was she smiled and said Old like 48! Ha! (I am 28 BTW)
~She cam in the living room the other day looking all sad I asked her what was wrong she said she was sad because she wish she had wings so she could fly! LOL!
~She can say her ABC's and knows them by site (in and out of order)
~Can could to 15 but doest know all the numbers by site just yet
~Knows all colors (well non crazy ones ha)
~ She LOVES Yellow!!! OH my how she Loves Yellow!! Do you know how hard yellow clothes are to find!?
~She loves going to church and talking about Jesus I love watching her praise and worship!
~I asked her how much Milk cost 48 dollars (I guess she likes 48)
~ Wants to do everything all by herself!
~Loves corn dogs LOL
~Loves to brush her teeth!
~Just got a new bike and thinks it's the best!
~likes to play tick tack toe
~Has a busy life : School on Monday, Play dates on Tuesday, Church on Wednesday, Class on Thursday, Friday and Saturday off ,and Church on Sunday
~Likes Dino Dan, Word World, Little Bill and Olivia (TV Shows)
~Likes to talk on the phone :)
~ In into princesses her favorite is Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

1 comment:

Mammy said...

Wow, how my "baby girl" is growing! I love you Madison and your babies too!