Sunday, January 16, 2011

Drew's Birthday and why I have been MIA

Noah being silly!
Best photo I got of the three! Drew Madison and Noah
Drew jumping
Madison and Noah. You may be able to see the chocolate on her face they had been eating cookies :)
And Madison in her cape!



All of these photos (except from the cape) are from Drew birthday. On his birthday I picked him and Noah up and we went and got chick fil A (Drew's pick) then headed to my house for a day of Jumping in the jump house and cookies!! I asked Drew what he wanted he said chocolate chip cookies so instead of buying them I made them. Good thing because the kids ate like 30+ cookies!! That was OK it was Drew's Birthday and Aunt Na (as they call me) doesn't get to have them as much any more ~kinda hard with the twins and the boys in school! The kids had a BLAST!! They jumped and jumped I had to Make them take water breaks! For some reason when I came down they didn't want to take photos! Silly kids ;)

It worked out great! We have a Huge unfinished basement ~It need dry wall up, Finnish out lights,floor but and wire is run and walls are up so we have a very open room that the jump house fits in. So as I made cookies and took care of the babies they were down stairs jumping! I set the cookies out to cool and told them to get them as they pleased until I seen how many they pleased LOL!Hope we get to do it again soon! I just can't believe Drew is 5!!


SO MIA!! What can I say but tummy bug :( I'll leave out all the "fun" stuff but Madison had it last week then Paisley woke up this Friday with it and still doesn't feel good and last night Parke started with it :( ugh! Not fun for them OR Mommy! Madison's was Mild twins have been a lot worse I just Pray Madison doesn't get it again and that Jason and I don't either! We have some other stuff going on and I am just going to ask that you all Pray for my husband Jason he had some test come back funny and so he will be having more test done we won't have answers for a few weeks so I won't go into it all just pray for him please!

I will add we are 100% sure God has this! No matter what! HE will see us through! And as my Nannie said "We aren't going to worry about sh@t till we KNOW what sh$t to worry about!!" :) I love my Nannie! Always knows what to say ;)

No comments: