Monday, December 13, 2010

our new counter tops!

Our kitchen before
Old sink I HATED the white! Was large but white!
During..
Counters done! Looks Great!!
New sink and fauset ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new sink it is an under mount the two things I wanted was an under mount sink and new facuet to go with the granet looks so much better! And they were able to save the old counter tops so when we do the basement we will be able to use them down there!



On a side note Our Internet has been going Crazy! Took me two yes TWO hours to up load these photos! UGH!! SO until it is fixed I can't won't post photos from our fist CHRISTmas. We had it here on Saturday (the 11th) with the Cowan's Mike, Jo Ellyn, Grandma Jean (or Nana as Madison calls her) Stacy, Shawn,Ava, Brady and us and our kids. I will say this Ava and Madisons favorite gift?! Was it the new TVs their Papa got for their rooms? The new video game for their leapsters! NOPE Cheep play make up Aunt Jo Ellyn got them!! LOL!! We could have ALL saved a Ton og money and just gone to the dollar store LOL!! Madison has put that make up on every night! Thanks Aunt Jo!! :) Now the flute she got them well lets just say it will be finding a new home like over at my moms house or maybe Nana's!? HA!

No comments: