Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best Chocolate chip cookies EVER!

OK so this is just a cute photo of Madison :) have to keep the Grandparents happy ;)
This is a photo of the Best chocolate chip cookies I have EVER ate!!
Here they are cooling!



So I found this recipe called the best cookies ever and thought yeah yeah we will see! But it IS! I don't know about you but I can Never make chocolate chip cookies (home made anyway) that are any good! Well now I can! This recipe calls for you to brown the butter and I guess that is what makes the difference I don't know I just know they ROCK!!


Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!

heat oven at 350
bake 12-15 (I had to do 17 )

1/2 cup Butter (one stick)
1/4 butter -cut into 4 slices
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 T vanilla
2 Cup flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup of pecans (now I did not put nut in mine so I put in some more chips)

~Place 1/2 Cup butter into small flat pan, melt over medium low heat then Carefully let butter brown to a golden brown. Set a side to cool slightly.
~Place the 4 slices of butter in bottom of mixer, add brow sugar,sugar,and cooled butter mix till creamy.
~Add egg, yolk, and Vanilla beat well
~Add flour, soda, and salt mix well. Mix will be smooth and creamy Quickly add chocolate chips (and nut if you are adding them)
~ Use a medium scoop and scoop on to pan and bake 12-17 mins

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the recipe! Can't wait to try it out!!!