Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Taken with my IPhone but Dave is down there some where I think in the middle of the stage
Allen's 50th birthday cake
Madison with the rose bush her and Daddy got for me!
Me and Madison she would't look!
Me (26w 3d) and Madison on Mother's Day


We had a Busy Mother's Day weekend!! My little brother graduated from collage(UCA) that Saturday ~Way to Go DAVE!!!~ Early Saturday Jason his Dad Madison and I went to Little Rock to Babies -R-Us and got a few baby things we needed then came home and I had to get a cake for my best friends dad's 50 birthday party then to see Dave so Very Busy DAY!! SO Sunday for Mother's Day I just wanted to go have lunch just us then we came home (after stopping by Aunt Jo Ellyn's ( HI JO!!) to see her Mike (Jason's Dad) and Nanna (Jason's grandmother) ) and cleaned out our closet and room to make room for the baby bed! We ended up with 6 yes 6 bags for Good Will and 3 bags to toss! Now I and talking about the Large black trash bags not Wal-Mart sacks!! But it's DONE!! Looks Great! Now I just have to get the bumpers made and then I'll post Photos!!

No comments: