Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My Aunt Paula , My Nannie (Sula) ,and My Mom Danita
Sweet Madison

My Mom, Little Brother David and Me



David ~isn't he cute?! How he doesn't have a girlfriend I have No idea!


As seen before Madison's Cheese face!




Our Family Jason , Madison and me






Jason and I
This Thanksgiving was busy for us as normal we first went to Jason's grandma Jeans and had a Wonderful lunch with Grandma, Mike (Jason's Dad), Aunt Jo Ellyn, Stacy ,Shawn, Ava and Brady. I'll get photos up from that later. Then after running around with Ava and no nap we headed over to my Aunt Paula's for dinner! We do things just a little different instead of them doing Paula's "family" then Johns "family" we do it all together so we have LOTS of family time Lots of Food and Lots and Lots of LOVE!! We had a great Thanksgiving! One of the best! My older brother Dan Tricia and the Boys went to her brothers house in IL this year they were missed as was my step Dad Terry he was sick, but we still had a great time!






No comments: