Saturday, November 21, 2009

My big girl




Is this not the cutest?!
Madison is just growing up way to fast!! She started Sunday after spending the day with her cousins Noah and Drew Saturday going to the potty! Woohoo! She is doing really good! She isn't all that into going poop in the potty yet but only has one to two accidents a day and I don't think she did at all today other than the poop. Fingers here I/we just spent all this money (about $400) on cloth diapers and now "don't want diaper I pee potty" Oh well we can use them on the next baby whenever that happens. She is just so sure of her self and I have No idea where that comes from ;) she Loves to help me cook. Last night we had tacos so I let her put the tacos on the baking sheet and when Jason came in he said Madison are you cooking? She then said "Yeah I did and I did good" Tonight my Mom had the boys and I took Madison over so I could go see Dillion's Play and when we got to Moms Madison got out of the car put her hands in the air and said 'I am Here!!" To cute and funny!! She is such a little boss! She just tells the boys what to do and they may have some years and a little weight on her but she holds her own! Its so funny because when she is with Ava (who is a day younger than her) she lets Ava be the boss! Just funny how kids are! Then tonight I was ready to go home she said no I stay at Mammy's and sleep with her bye Mommy! Love you night now go! At TWO people! TWO!! Oh my 16 is going to be BAD! Ha!!


No comments: