Well today has been one of those days where Everything has made me cry! Or at least tear up. Nothing special about to day it's just a day but I have been thing about my friend Jayme who was killed 7 years ago last week and about all the things she will never get to do. And how there is so much I want to talk to her about .... and I have been wondering about the pregnancy thing. I started my MC so I go into the Dr tomorrow and Pop will be watching Madison (his store Hog Mans Hog Pen is just down the road from the Dr) so I hope to feel better tomorrow about it all. I Really hate not knowing what is going on!! And this month I don't!! I have NO idea what meds I will be on , for how long, how much they will cost, how many times I have to go into the Dr-Nothing!! I'll let you know what all will be going on after I get back tomorrow. On the positive side I will probably get to eat at Grady's (YUMMY) and Madison and I will be going to the mall to take back a few things to Gymboree!
Madison and I have had a great Day we have been out side almost all day! We haven't gone anywhere just hung out and chased bugs and picked flowers and played with chalk just fun Mommy Madison time! So I guess it hasn't been that bad of a day....I seen this and it is SO true! I Planed on getting Pregnant right away and I Planed on knowing what I was having by now not still waiting to get pregnant but the Lord Knows and has it all planed out for us He alone will provide for us! In this and SO many other things that are going on right now
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9
2 comments:
Big Hugs for you, Dalaina! We are praying for you and for your next baby!! Love you!!
Hugs from me too! I had no idea about the immune system of your little girl and hubby. I would be a complete nervous wreck. I hope that you start to look up. I am in a similar situation. God will provide and take care and do all in HIS own time. I know that I get so frustrated waiting on His timing. But when I do wait and 'it' happens I remember being frustrated. What a short time it is here in these fleshly bodies. Can you imagine how long time is going to be in eternity? Anywho, I just wanted to let you know you were in my thoughts today and I hope you get a smile today! :) Love the bows!! Good job! Cute!
Post a Comment