Monday, August 10, 2009

Our family trip!! Part 1

In the car ready to go! Aunt Paula (my mom's sister) Nannie (my Moms Mom) and Madison
On the bus taking us from our car to the ship

Madison in the Lobby






Passed OUT!!!




Jason on our bed in our room





Jason eating lunch the first day







Nannie (my Grandmother Sula who Madison Sula is named after)








Me and Madison the first day






Jason and Madison the first day
We left out Sunday August 2nd at about midnight for our L-O-N-G drive! Madison got up Saturday at about 10 am and she took a 2 hour nap so when we left out we Thought she would sleep the whole way...WRONG!! She was up the whole 9 1/2hour drive! I even gave her bendril! (she has allergies) and she still didn't sleep but about 30 mins! And SCREAMED about 4 hours! Oh my! But at least the drivers didn't go to sleep! HA! So we stopped in Houston and had breakfast then got to Galveston and got on the boat! We took the Carnival Conquest! We had such a BLAST! Poor Madison Finally passed out about 1pm poor baby! I think it was just because there were 6 people in the car she was afraid she would miss something! Anyway we got on the boat and then had to wait till about 1:30 before we could go to our room and shower! Eek!! Then we ate :) We missed the nice dinner the first night because we were SO tired! We had a great week we had two days at sea then a day at Jamaica a day at Grand Cayman a day at Mexico and then one more day at sea. I will tell you all about each day as I post photos! We had a great time and it was great to get away with our family with No Phones No Internet just US!! Our Family! And you know what I learned? I have a great Kid and a Wonderful husband!










No comments: